Should I contact the hotel or resort that my items are being shipped to?
Yes please, we require you to contact the relevant establishment and ensure they are happy to accept and sign for the package(s). If you have entrusted the arrival of your goods to one individual we recommend you ensure their name is listed as the contact on the label or within the delivery instructions.
- I have multiple shipments; how does it work?
- How will I receive my labels?
- How far in advance do I need to book?
- How do I book?
- Can I expect any additional fees/charges?
- What is volumetric Weight?
- How do I calculate volumetric weight?
- What happens next?
- Do you offer storage?
- Why are my items being shipped to the Sherpr warehouse?
- Are there any destinations you do not send to?
- I do not see the country I want my equipment to be collected from, what should I do?
- DESTINATIONS (3)
- STANDARD, FLEXI AND SUPER FLEXI BOOKINGS (1)
- ABOUT Sherpr (6)
- GETTING A QUOTE (7)
- BOOKING (13)
- PAYMENTS (6)
- PREPARING MY ITEMS (13)
- PROHIBITED ITEMS (1)
- TEAMS, LARGE GROUPS AND EVENTS (1)
- COLLECTIONS (9)
- TRACKING (5)
- DELIVERY (6)
- TRANSIT TIMES (1)
- AFFILIATES (1)
- INSURANCE (1)
- CUSTOMS (4)
- EXTENDED AREAS (1)