Is a signature required at the delivery address?
Created by Admin Admin Aug 04, 2017 14:08:47 PM Published in DELIVERY 581 Views.
Yes, a signature is required at all times. If nobody is there to sign for the items then they can be sent back to the original pick-up address, resulting in a 'no delivery'.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- The delivery address is difficult to find/not very accessible. Can I provide more information?
- Can I change my delivery date, name, address or phone number?
- What kinds of addresses can Sherpr deliver to?
- What time will delivery take place?
- What do I do if my box/bag was not delivered?
- My box/bag is showing as ‘Delivered’ but I haven’t received it?