How can I make a claim?
While damage to packaging or its contents is rare, our support team is here to help when you need us. If your equipment has arrived damaged, please contact our support team immediately on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 2039506616.
All claims must be filed within 14 days of your delivery date.
In the case of damage to all or part of a consignment, or loss of all or part of a consignment, please contact us with the following:
- Images and a description of the damaged packaging and consignment
- A written quote clearly stating the cost of repair or replacement
- Quote must be the lesser of the two
- Replacements must be of the same standard/ quality as the damaged or lost component(s)
Please note that all claims are raised with our insurers as the provider of the insurance cover. Claims can take upward of, and beyond, 28 working days. Any complaints and refunds will be handled by the customer service department. SHERPR cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
Under any circumstance, please DO NOT do the following:
- Discard of any of the original packaging/s
- Remove the consignment and/or packaging from the original delivery address
- Re-ship the box or contents to any other location
- Complete the replacement or repairs
Failure to do so will invalidate the claim.