How do I attach my shipment label?
Created by Admin Admin Jan 10, 2019 11:24:17 AM Published in PREPARING MY ITEMS 127 Views.
We recommend you enclose your label and any accompanying forms in a plastic wallet, this should then be attached to your item ensuring it is clearly visible. Please remove all other labels that may have previously been attached.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- Can I lock my bag?
- I already have a SHERPR box from a previous trip, do I need to buy one again?
- Where can I get a box for my item(s)?
- Do I print and attach the labels myself?
- Can I use my own Ski/Snow bag?
- What items can I put in the boxes?
- Can I use my own bike box?
- How should I prepare my items for travel?
- Can I order a box without a shipment?