Do I print and attach the labels myself?
Yes, we will send your labels via email, you will need to print these and secure them to your packaging. Please ensure to secure your label(s) with a plastic cover and plenty of tape without obstructing the bar code or address.
We also recommend that you include a copy of the delivery address inside.
- How do I attach my shipment label?
- How should I prepare my items for travel?
- Can I use a lock on my items?
- Where can I get a box for my item(s)?
- I already have a Sherpr box from a previous trip, do I need to buy one again?
- What items can I put in the boxes?
- Can I lock my items?
- Do you ship Holdalls?
- Can I use my own bike box?
- Do I need to weigh/measure my items?
- I haven't received my labels?
- Can I order a box without a shipment?