Do I need to weigh/measure my items?
Yes. When navigating through our booking process after getting a quote you will be asked for the size of your items under the selected weight allowance.
This is required for us to be able to check if your items are able to be sent and also what price bracket they fit into.
All customers must give 100% accurate dimensions and weights to help prevent any extra charges or any unused weight/size allowance. Please note that any items oversize and weight will be charged automatically.
- How do I attach my shipment label?
- How should I prepare my items for travel?
- Do I print and attach the labels myself?
- Can I use a lock on my items?
- Where can I get a box for my item(s)?
- I already have a Sherpr box from a previous trip, do I need to buy one again?
- What items can I put in the boxes?
- Can I lock my items?
- Do you ship Holdalls?
- Can I use my own bike box?
- I haven't received my labels?
- Can I order a box without a shipment?