TRANSIT TIMES - FAQ
How long will my shipment take?
Transit times are based on business days (not weekends/public holidays).
Our Standard service transit times are as follows:
- Mainland UK - 24 hours (48 hours during Christmas period)
- Scottish Highlands - 2-3 days
- Ireland - 2-3 days
- Holland/Belgium/Luxembourg - 2-3 days
- France/Germany - 2-3 days
- Spain/Portugal/Austria/Italy/Denmark/Finland/Sweden - 4-5 days
- Norway/Lichtenstein - 5-7 days
- Hungary/Poland/Slovenia/Czech Republic/Latvia/Lithuania/Romania/Estonia/Bulgaria/Croatia/Greece/Slovak Republic - 6-10 days
- United States Of America - 2-4 days
- Australia - 3-5 days
We aim to give buffers on either side of the shipment to ensure that all items are delivered on time.
Sherpr cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen delays as these lie in the hands of our couriers. Delays which occur as a result of items being held in customs are also out of our control, please allow an additional 5 business days for items to pass through customs and an extra 1-2 business days for extended/remote areas and/or oversized items.
All express deliveries are next day.