INSURANCE & CLAIMS - FAQ
Do you offer complimentary or add on insurance?
Yes. SHEPRR offers transit liabilty via our trusted couriers. Our affiliated partnership with the couriers covers tranist liability for lost or damaged items. Pricing for this cover starts at the followng:
- £6.99 = £500
- £9.99 = £1000
- £14.99 = £1500
- £19.99 = £2000
We offer tranist liabilty up to the value of £20,000. Please call us on +44 (0) 2039506616 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase tranist liability. Should there be any issues in transit, we will raise a claim with the couriers on your behalf, but SHERPR cannot be held responsible for any issues experienced.
In the instance that you have not purchased transit liability, UPS offer complimentary cover of £60. We are affiliated with providers such as MPI brokers and Yellow Jersey Cycle to provide bespoke insurance on items that you require cover for. Please click MPI Insurance or Yellow Cycle Insurance.
How can I make a claim?
While damage to packaging or its contents is rare, our support team is here to help when you need us. If your equipment has arrived damaged, please contact our support team immediately on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 2039506616.
All claims must be filed within 7 days of your delivery date.
In the case of damage to all or part of a consignment, or loss of all or part of a consignment, please contact us with the following:
- Images and a description of the damaged packaging and consignment
- A written quote clearly stating the cost of repair or replacement
- Quote must be the lesser of the two
- Replacements must be of the same standard/ quality as the damaged or lost component(s)
Please note that all claims are raised with our couriers, as the provider of the insurance cover. Claims can take upward of, and beyond, 28 working days. Any complaints and refunds will be handled by the customer service department. SHERPR cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
Under any circumstance, please DO NOT do the following:
- Discard of any of the original packaging/s
- Remove the consignment and/or packaging from the original delivery address
- Re-ship the box or contents to any other location
- Complete the replacement or repairs
Failure to do so will invalidate the claim.