Can I lock my items?
Created by Admin Admin Dec 16, 2019 13:51:30 PM Published in PREPARING MY ITEMS 167 Views.
No, items must not be locked under any circumstance. If your items are locked, they may be refused collection or returned to you. Please use cable ties as an alternative. This is because for the majority of our shipments, they will undergo security/customs checks after collection. Don't worry however, your items are completely safe as they are sent within a closed couriers network.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How do I attach my shipment label?
- How should I prepare my items for travel?
- Do I print and attach the labels myself?
- Can I use a lock on my items?
- Where can I get a box for my item(s)?
- I already have a Sherpr box from a previous trip, do I need to buy one again?
- What items can I put in the boxes?
- Do I need to weigh/measure my items?
- Do you ship Holdalls?
- Can I use my own bike box?
- Can I order a box without a shipment?