Can I use a lock on my items?
No, do not lock your items with a padlock. We advise using cable ties in case your item gets flagged for inspection by customs. In this scenario, if they cannot easily gain access to the contents, it may result in damage to your bags and a return of your shipment.
Please remove all locks from your luggage, and replace with the provided cable ties.
Please note, if sending your equipment to France, by rule, packages will be opened if delivered to a public establishment.
- How do I attach my shipment label?
- How should I prepare my items for travel?
- Do I print and attach the labels myself?
- Where can I get a box for my item(s)?
- I already have a Sherpr box from a previous trip, do I need to buy one again?
- What items can I put in the boxes?
- Can I lock my items?
- Do you ship Holdalls?
- Can I use my own bike box?
- Do I need to weigh/measure my items?
- I haven't received my labels?
- Can I order a box without a shipment?