Can I lock my bag?
Yes, you may lock your bag. However, we advise using cable ties in case your item gets flagged for inspection by customs. In this scenario, if they cannot easily gain access to the contents, it may result in damage to your bags.
Please note, if sending your equipment to France, by rule, packages will be opened if delivered to a public establishment.
- I already have a SHERPR box from a previous trip, do I need to buy one again?
- How should I prepare my items for travel?
- Where can I get a box for my item(s)?
- How do I attach my shipment label?
- Do I print and attach the labels myself?
- Can I use my own Ski/Snow bag?
- What items can I put in the boxes?
- Can I use my own bike box?
- Can I order a box without a shipment?