Can I leave my box/bag unattended for pick up?
You may leave your items outside to be collected but please be aware that this is done at your own risk. Ensure to leave it somewhere as safe as possible, bag or box the item(s) appropriately with labels and provide us with sufficient information to find the item(s). Please also leave a note on the front door with instructions on where the item(s) is/are. Sherpr cannot be held responsible for any missing item(s) in this situation.
- My address is difficult to find/not very accessible. Can I provide more information?
- What kind of addresses can Sherpr collect from?
- Can a multi-item shipment be collected from different addresses?
- Can I change my pick up date, name, address or phone number?
- Do I need to be present when my box/bag is picked up?
- What do I do if my box/bag was not collected?
- Why were my items delivered early?
- Do you collect/deliver from airports or ship ports?
- What time will collection take place?